Amman is the capitol of Jordan. It is known for its various archaeological sites and mountain tops allowing breath- taking views from them. It is a religious city having multiple mosques and temples. The city also offers various outdoor activities like theatre, site- seeing, trekking, and much more.
Places to visit:
- Mount Nebo– Mount Nebo offers spectacular views of the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea & the hills of Jerusalem from its top.
- Amman Citadel- Amman Citadel is a popular historical site with artifacts of past civilizations, and several notable buildings.
- Roman Theater- It is a Roman amphitheater. It is made out of the hill. It has exotic views and houses various cultural events & 2 museums.
- Jabal Amman- Jabal Amman is one of the seven hills originally existing in the city.
- Jordan Archaeological Museum- Jordan Archaeological Museum was established in the year 1951. Kit has all the history and the related artifacts of the city.
- King Abdullah I Mosque- King Abdullah I Mosque is a humungous place built in the late 20th-century. It encloses and features a unique blue-domed rooftop, soaring minarets & a museum.
- Royal Automobile Museum- Automobile museum specializes in displaying the classic cars, motorbikes & private planes. It exhibits only the collection of King Hussein.
Places to stay:
- Days Inn Hotel Suites Amman- Days Inn is an affordable hotel with 2 restaurants, a spa & an exercise room.
- Arena Space Hotel- Arena Space Hotel is a place which is built in the modern architecture and has facilities like a restaurant, a spa & free parking.
- Kempinski Hotel Amman Jordan- It is a classy hotel with top-class rooms along with amenities like a multi-lane bowling center, a spa, restaurants & bars.
- Inter- Continental Amman Jordan- Cosmopolitan property with 4 restaurants, a cafe & a spa, plus indoor & outdoor pools.
- Geneva Hotel Amman- Geneva is a renowned hotel with stylish yet classy rooms along with features like a restaurant, a bar, an outdoor pool, and function spaces.